Know Your Numbers: Five Keys to Using Financial Statements - Holland
Know Your Numbers: Five Keys to Using Financial Statements to Maximize Cash Flow and Increase Access to Capital
Who Should Attend: Business owners and key staff who want to have a better understanding of how to use their financial statements.
The ideal participant in Know Your Numbers will have 2-3 years of financial history and be pursuing financing or having challenges with cash flow.
Topics include how to:
• Use your Balance Sheet and Income Statement in managing your business
• Use break even analysis to improve your decision-making
• Find the source of your cash flow problems
• Increase your company’s cash flow
• Get the banker on your side
Speaker(s): Michigan SBDC
Co-Sponsor(s): Fifth Third Bank
515 S. Waverly Rd
Holland, MI 49423